Mobile Tier 4 Support Lead (part of R&D)
Israel Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Mobile Tier 4 Support Lead to join our R&D team
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What You Will Do:
- Deploys the onboarding process for new Mobile SDK customers
- Takes end-to-end ownership of customers’ Mobile SDK technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution and communication
- Serves as point of contact on customer escalations and ensures customer issues are resolved
- Works with Glassbox R&D and product teams on escalations and product enhancement requests, and supports process improvement across the company
- Enriches our client Knowledge Base & Support documentation with relevant technical information
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Technical Support function (B2B) dealing with data analysis and Mobile SDK deployments
- Knowledge of Mobile Apps development environments, frameworks, and tools such as Android Studio and Xcode / app code
- Knowledge of mobile dependency management tools such as Cocoapods, Maven, and npm
- Familiarity with the mobile ecosystem and tools such as Cordova, React Native, Native Script, etc.
- Familiar with Java / ObjectiveC / Swift
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Willingness to be On-Call Support Engineer during weekends 5-6 times a year
- Understanding of website monitoring and debugging tools, JS, HTML, cookies & web analytics
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and methodologies (AWS)
- Ability to work highly autonomously; we drop you into the team and let you figure it out by asking questions