Director, Global Demand Programs
New York Office | Full-time | Management
Glassbox is looking for a Director, Global Demand Programs to join our global Marketing team.
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam.
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
In this role, you will be responsible for designing the company’s demand and program strategy and seeing it through to execution and optimization.
To be successful, you will need to develop a deep understanding of the Glassbox target markets and audiences and use that knowledge to design and implement scalable, high-performing demand and engagement programs with your team.
You will utilize a broad marketing skill set that spans messaging, content, digital marketing, operations, ABM and more. Success will be measured primarily on marketing contribution to pipeline and revenue.
What you will do
- Build a demand model that accounts for both external (segments, personas) and internal (revenue targets, conversion rates) factors to achieve marketing impact metrics
- Orchestrate marketing programs that accelerate prospects through the buyer’s journey
- Assess and implement account-based marketing strategies for high priority accounts
- Partner with the business development to provide the right messaging and processes to maximize lead qualification results
- Define and oversee collaborative and agile processes for program development, execution and optimization
- Manage budget efficiently with an eye towards maximizing marketing ROI
- Communicate program plans, timelines and results proactively with key stakeholders from across the company
- Build and lead a high-performing team of demand generation and field marketing specialists as well as agency partners
What You Will Need
- 10+ years of relevant experience in global demand generation roles for technology companies; SaaS, analytics or software marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, including but not limited to marketing automation (Marketo or similar) and Salesforce.com
- Previous experience directly managing and motivating marketing professionals
- Experience in marketing planning, reporting and budget optimization
- Understands how different types of partners can be integrated into demand programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or technical field