Office & Wellbeing Manager
Israel Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
Glassbox is looking for an Office & Wellbeing Manager for our IL site, to join our Global Operations team.
If you are an energetic, well-organized, professional, and experienced Rockstar – you can find a new home here with us.
What You Will Do
As the Office & Wellbeing Manager, you will create a pleasant working environment and ensure smooth administration operations for the IL office.
You will be part of the Global Operations team and help create and maintain a high level of organizational effectiveness, internal communication, and safety. In addition, you will lead the wellbeing activities, including happy hours, gifts, and team fun days.
· Administrative responsibilities at the reception desk, including managing day-to-day office operations (food orders and other supply maintenance, cleaning services, etc.)
· Creation and implementation of company policies and procedures to improve efficiency
· Serve as the point of contact for purchasing requests related to the office & employees and manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and building administration
· Manage company travel arrangements such as booking flights, hotels, and travel reports
· Administer Onboarding/Offboarding of employees
· Welfare- initiate, promote, perform, and communicate various welfare activities and events for employees: department events, holidays, gifts, etc.
What you will need
· Proven experience in a similar role in the high-tech industry
· Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
· Proven experience planning, managing and executing small and large-scale events with great attention to detail
· Open-minded, service-oriented, and ready to take initiative
· Creative with the ability to think outside the box with a can-do attitude
· Team player who is great at problem-solving
· Exceptional interpersonal communication
· English at a high level is mandatory!
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and email tools (Outlook and/or Google calendar)