Product Marketing Manager
Israel Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Global Marketing team.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What you will do
The Product Marketing Manager must be a people person first and foremost. You need to be able to create outstanding rapport with existing customers and leverage the value GB generates
Some of the key KPIs will rotate around Time-to-Market and accelerate the Sales Cycle. You’ll also be responsible for competitive intelligence, learning about our competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, updating our battle cards, and influencing our messaging
- Reporting to the VP Product Marketing
● Study company products
● Work with our Customers Success team to create case studies and with our Customers to get success story approvals
● Translate technical details into benefits for Glassbox users and their business
● Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy, and their key buying criteria
● Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
● Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn
● Together with the R&D and Product teams, create the supporting documents needed to Marketing for launching new features/capabilities
● Cooperate with marketing stakeholders and create content (e.g. product videos, website copy, blog posts, webinars, etc.) to articulate the benefits of our solutions to the world
What you will need
● English native speaker – a MUST
● International Experience – a MUST
● BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
● Entrepreneurial mindset
● Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties. Team player!
● Comfortable using collaboration tools such as G-Suite, Slack
● Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
● Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
● Experience in digital
● Past experience in Product Management