Sales Enablement Manager
New York Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our global Marketing team.
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
Sales Enablement is a vital function with the key goals of increasing deal conversion by improving buyer engagements, driving organizational alignment, increasing sales pipeline acceleration and improving the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Glassbox salesforce.
The Sales Enablement Manager will act as an integrating role between various sales and marketing areas, including sales operations, sales development training, product marketing and content marketing This position is responsible for leading the Sales Enablement initiatives for the Field Sales roles to increase the sales productivity and support the sales force transformation.
What you will do
- Establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity
- Map company’s sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process and tools are required by our salesforce to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes
- Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge and processes to and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development
- Develop and manage the 12-18 month Sales Enablement roadmap
- Implement the development, delivery and training of effective sales playbooks by Field Sales role in tight collaboration with Field Sales, education and product marketing
- Create and update playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands
- Help create a development program for frontline managers to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes and tools required to lead their sales teams effectively
- Partner with sales leadership to establish a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure that the needs of salespeople, and their
- managers are met
- Regularly spend time in the field with managers and reps to understand the “field reality” and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs
What you will need
- BS/BA Required. Masters or MBA degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of sales/sales operations/sales enablement experience with global high tech B2B organizations
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales process/ methodology/ sales playbook initiatives
- Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs
- Ability to create and track metrics that demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity