Technical Support Engineer
Glassbox is looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our global support team. We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field, SessionCam, and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
As a technical support engineer, you’ll deal with in-depth incidents arriving at the support desks. As you gain knowledge, you’ll become an expert in various areas of the product and its underlying technologies and become an SME, a focal point for personas company-wide. You’ll also develop tools that will assist Customer Support in its mission and automate some of its functions.
Glassbox will enable your personal growth, you will learn new skills, tools, and meet great people across the company who will help you on your path as you advance to the next level of your career.
What You Will Do
- Take end-to-end ownership of customers’ technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution & communication
- Provide deep level support internally and to customers and lead deep technical incidents to resolution
- Escalation management with R&D and Product teams
- Become an SME of various areas and underlying technologies of the product
- Become a knowledge source - providing training both internally and externally
What You Will Need
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with web data analytics and web monitoring tools (Nagios, SolarWinds, etc.)
- Understanding of network protocols (HTTP/S, TCP/IP, OSI model) and analyzing traffic data (Wireshark)
- Experience with software deployment, implementation, troubleshooting, and support on Windows and Linux environments (Linux admin is preferred)
- Outstanding customer service skills and a passion for customer service
- Passionate commitment to quality and success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience with Automation tools
- Understanding of web servers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS, etc.)