Israel - R&D - Full-time - Architect
Glassbox is looking for a Backend Architect to join our Global R&D team.
We are Glassbox, the world's leader in digital experience intelligence (DXI), and on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to leading brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up company that continues to grow quarter-on-quarter and our customers love us - named a 2022 leader in nine G2 categories based on customer reviews!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Overseeing the entire system from an Architectural perspective and making hands-on contributions while leading the architectural and infrastructural changes towards the vision you've built
- Lead the implementation of key tasks in a highly technological, innovative, and vibrant environment
- Lead design sessions and reviews around backend technology and best practices
- Maintain high software engineering standards for scale and quality
- Lead by example – roll up your sleeves, design and write excellent code to solve complicated tasks
What You Will Need
- 5+ years in backend development
- Proven in-depth knowledge of Java fundamentals
- Good understanding of JVM, memory management, Spring framework
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases (e.g., Postgres, Cassandra, Elastic, etc.)
- Keen and passionate for code quality, usability, and end-user experience
- Deep knowledge in multi-threaded environments and a performance-oriented mindset
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing with advanced architectural issues
- Result-driven, auto-didact and team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with designing and building Node.js applications
- Degree in Computer Science, similar Engineering fields, or equivalent experience (e.g., Mamram / 8200 graduate)