Technical Support Engineer
Israel - Customer Success - Full-time - Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Global Support team.
We are Glassbox, the world's leader in digital experience intelligence (DXI), and on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to leading brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up company that continues to grow quarter-on-quarter and our customers love us - named a 2022 leader in nine G2 categories based on customer reviews!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
Glassbox Customer Support is growing rapidly and we are looking for new members to join and lift us up even higher.
You will become the Technical Support Engineer for the world’s biggest organizations in various verticals, from airlines to banks, from insurance companies to retailers.
Glassbox will enable your personal growth, you will learn new skills, tools, and meet great people across the company who will help you on your path as you advance to the next level of your career.
We’re looking for people who are eager to learn, support-driven, and enthusiastic about solving deep technical challenges within the company’s product and surrounding perimeters.
What You Will Do
- Manage customer technical issues from initial investigation till resolution, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution & communication
- Work and learn many technologies like Docker, K8S, Databases Mobile development and troubleshooting
- Become a focal point to top-tier enterprise customers (airlines, banks, car industry) work closely with customer stakeholders, and provide deep level support
- Work with R&D on customer escalated issues
- Enrich our client knowledge with relevant technical information and improve processes automation
What You Will Need
- 3-5 years of experience with supporting client-server applications on Windows and Linux environments, application and server side.
- Web Analysis skills - ability to analyze Client & Server web traffic
- Experience with Linux operation
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and support methodology
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Understanding of website monitoring and debugging tools, JS, HTML, cookies & web analytics, HTTP and REST APIs, fiddler
- Experience supporting applications running over Docker and K8S infrastructure
- Knowledge of Mobile App development environments, frameworks, and tools