Sales Account Executive
Norwich - Sales - Mid Market - Full-time - Senior
Glassbox is looking for an Account Executive to join the US Sales Team.
We are Glassbox, the world's leader in digital experience intelligence (DXI), and on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to leading brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up company that continues to grow quarter-on-quarter and our customers love us - named a 2022 leader in nine G2 categories based on customer reviews!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Work in a fast-paced environment to acquire new North American customers, increase the revenue growth for Glassbox, and make sure all aspects of a closed deal meet the requirements of both the client and the company
- Run discovery calls and deliver effective online demos to new prospects
- Understand each customer's unique needs and requirements
- Qualify prospects in/out of your sales pipeline during the first call with a prospect
- Effectively manage a sales pipeline that may contain up to 100 opportunities at any one time over the course of each opportunity's sales cycle
- Manage multiple stakeholders across the business, including but not limited to: Influencers; Users; Decision Makers; Budget Holders; Executive Sponsors; Procurement Personnel; Legal Staff; Security Teams
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to deliver trials and Proof of Concept projects with prospects
- Negotiate commercials
- Close sales and achieve your annual sales target
- Handover the closed opportunity to an Account Manager/CSM Team
- Keep impeccable records on Glassbox's CRM solution
What You Will Need
- 3+ years of sales in an outbound sales environment with experience selling complex B2B solutions from mid-size to large customers
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Strong understanding of sales process/methodology, pipeline management, accurate forecasting, and delivering results quarterly
- Motivated, self-guided, and results-oriented
- Consistent record of exceeding sales quotas
- Must have the ability to run the end-to-end sales process from effectively qualifying an opportunity, running discoveries to uncovering business problems, to running custom demos & closing deals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Possess the skills needed to work with wider business to win new business
- Share our values and work in accordance with those values
- Comfort using sales tools like Salesforce, Gong, Salesloft, Highspot, and Dealhub
- Experience working in the Digital Experience is a plus
- Work US hours