Sales Development Representative
US - Marketing - Full-time - Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Global Sales team
We are Glassbox, the world's leader in digital experience intelligence (DXI), and on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to leading brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up company that continues to grow quarter-on-quarter and our customers love us - named a 2022 leader in nine G2 categories based on customer reviews!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities
- Use a consultative selling approach to gather prospect needs
- Learn how the sales and marketing organization works from the ground up and build the foundation for your career at Glassbox
- Work with your dedicated Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn, and other social mediums
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn your Sales Executive into a guru ahead of their calls
- Diligently update SalesForce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
- Shadow your dedicated Account Executive, and marketing team members in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for your next role within the Glassbox family
- You’ll be expected to hit key KPIs and business objectives
What You Will Need
- 1-3 years of experience in a B2B Business/Sales Development role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain Glassbox value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with
- The ability to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it
- Ability to multitask and adapt quickly to changes
- Experience from a SaaS company
- BA/BS degree
- Familiarity with any of the following: SFDC, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn SalesNav, Connect & Sell