Norwich - Finance - Full-time - Intermediate
*Salary Range - £26,000 - £30,500 a year
Glassbox is looking for a Finance Assistant to join our Global Finance team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
- $1000 per employee for personal and professional development purposes
- GlassBreak yearly vacation days - an additional 4 days off to re-energize!
- Hybrid working environment
And Much more...
What You Will Do
● Bank transactions posting and reconciliation on a daily basis, including weekly bank and cash status reports
● Credit card and expenses processing, reconciliation and payments, ensuring adherence to company policies
● Purchase invoices processing, matching to purchase orders, payments and reconciliation to supplier statements
● Raising sales invoices in line with internal and external processes and requirements and uploading to customers’ portals as and when needed
● Revenue recognition - deferred and accrued revenue calculations, recording and reconciliation to the balance sheet and income statement
● Fixed assets – additions, disposals, monthly and quarterly depreciation
● Maintaining and reconciliation of accruals and prepayments
● Resolving external and internal queries as and when required
● ISOX reporting (training will be provided) and ad-hock tasks and projects occasionally
** This is a hybrid position that will need you to work in the office once a week, with some flexibility
What You Will Need
● Have experience within the accounting environment and be qualified or working towards AAT qualification or qualified by experience
● Excellent understanding of trial balance, balance sheet, and corresponding reconciliations, including deferred and accrued revenue, accruals, prepayments, and fixed assets
● Experience working with multiple currencies
● Strong Excel skills - must
● Highly organized and reliable with strong attention to detail
● Must be comfortable working in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment
● Experience with NetSuite software –advantage
● Be a strong team player and able to work independently and with minimal supervision
● Experience in working with high-tech/startup companies