Norwich Office | Full-time | Intermediate
SessionCam is looking for an Account Manager to join our Account Management team
SessionCam was recently acquired by Glassbox to deliver the industry's most complete and actionable view of all web and mobile interactions.
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by
creating frictionless digital journeys.
This is an opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology and top-tier customers while solving problems at an incredible scale.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What you'll be doing
● Take ownership of accounts and contract renewals/retention, while creating up-sell opportunities where possible
● Accurately forecast revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis
● Delivering exceptional and proactive customer service at all times
● Updating clients on new features and changes impacting their use of SessionCam
● Developing a strategic view of the client’s needs
● Ensuring clients’ accounts are within purchased allocation and running as planned throughout their contract and adhering to the SessionCam Account Management framework
● Resolving any issues with the account or service
● Liaising with our Support and Insight teams to collaborate on Client solutions
● Client Support and Administration
● Proven Account Management experience (2+ years) ideally gained within the Digital Sector
● Proven ability to manage existing client business
● Experience in negotiating with stakeholders
● Experience in managing remote client relationships would be a distinct advantage
● Proven ability to work well within a team environment Excellent communication and presentation skills both with customers and within an organisation
● Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multitask
● Proficient with Google Mail, Slides, Sheets or Microsoft equivalent
● Ability to be flexible and adaptive
● Proven negotiation and closing skills
● Take an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and delivering customer success, each and every time
● Be a team player but also be able to work under one’s own initiative
Experience with enterprise SaaS / E-Commerce / Analytics vendors