Revenue Operations Specialist
Israel - Commercial - Full-time - Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to join our Global RevOps team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world. Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Build a close partnership with our Commercial teams by being their focal point of contact for all CRM reporting requests, CPQ & Billing requirements, reviewing closed deals, and working closely with finance and legal teams on sales processes
- Accelerate performance and growth by ensuring a seamless Quote-to-Cash process (Quotes, Subscriptions, Invoicing etc.)
- Supervise business policies and funnel metrics across different departments and proactively take actions to optimize them
- Partner with Glassbox’s BI team to regularly track and report on revenue & sales funnel-related KPIs (churn, debooking, pipeline health etc.), communicating areas of concern and recommendations, ensuring all business processes are accurate, measurable, and scalable
- Educating Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams on GTM systems and processes
What You Will Need
- 4+ years of experience in a Sales/Revenue Supporting role, at a high-growth SaaS company
- Experience building reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Expert Excel / Google Sheets skills, including experience manipulating large amounts of raw data
- Strong track record of developing and presenting revenue related KPIs to management
- Intermediate understanding of post closed-won processes and finance terminology (eg. billing, collections, revenue recognition)
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- English fluent speaker - a must
- Autonomous, self-driven, and able to thrive in ambiguity
- Passion for learning, problem-solving, working cross-departmentally
- Experience working with Dealhub
- Experience working with Power BI
- Experience working with Netsuite
- SQL knowledge