US - Remote - Commercial - Full-time - Senior
Glassbox is looking for a VP Partnerships to join our Global Commercial team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Managing Glassbox&#39;s diverse network of Channel Partners, Resellers, Alliances and Agency partners across the Globe.
- Proactively build and lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Collaborate and coordinate partner strategy with account executives, Account Manager, solutions engineers and marketing teams to meet regional sales objectives and partner’s expectations.
- Leading and recruiting strategic system integrators and channel partners
- Actively manage partner enablement to sell and service Glassbox solution by planning ongoing knowledge transfer and trainings
- Be responsible for ensuring that partners are conducting business up to Glassbox’s company standards
- Work with sales to leverage partners to deliver market coverage and growth
- Assist with sell-through to end customers by working closely with both Glassbox field teams and the partners’ account teams
- Ensure partner compliance with Glassbox’s Partner Program
- Drive Glassbox’s Partner Program messaging and adoption
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales quota in designated territory
- Maintain high partner satisfaction ratings per Glassbox’s company standards
What You Will Need
- +4 years’ experience in Partner Management or Partner Development roles, focusing on enterprise technology vendors
- Extensive experience working I SaaS companies and a direct/indirect sales ecosystem
- Prior experience building relationships with System Integrators and Channel Partners
- Proven ability to analyze and take action on go-to-market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Strong business acumen
- Great team player. Willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across departments/organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities