Customer Success Manager - APAC
Israel - Commercial - Full-time - Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Global Commercial team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Take ownership of your assigned client accounts and ensure their overall health and success
- Create customized Customer Success plans tailored to the unique needs of your accounts, aligning their goals with our solution
- Act as the single point of contact for communicating with your accounts, including regular check-ins, value discussions, and EBR/QBR presentations
- Manage the onboarding process of your clients, in collaboration with Professional Services teamsProvide training and walkthrough sessions for new clients and stakeholders, enabling them to maximize the benefits of Glassbox
- Ensure that the solution we provide continues to align with the evolving needs and goals of our clients, driving tangible value
- Strengthen relationships and foster trust with clients, establishing yourself as a reliable partner in their journey towards success
- Dedicatedly work to enhance customer satisfaction levels by addressing concerns, solving challenges, and actively seeking opportunities to exceed expectations
- Strategize and implement approaches to improve customer engagement and drive higher adoption rates of our solution (usage and features)
What You Will Need
- A proven track record of 3-5 years in Customer Success or Account Management within a SaaS environment, demonstrating your ability to foster strong client relationships and drive their success
- A technical understanding of Analytical platforms and a willingness to become proficient in Glassbox platform, enabling you to provide guidance to customersStrong customer-facing skills, allowing you to confidently engage with C-level executives as well as end-users, delivering impactful presentations
- Exceptional matrix management skills to navigate cross-functional collaboration and ensure seamless coordination for the benefit of your clients
- Creative problem-solving abilities, flexibility, and the capacity to work independently, enabling you to effectively address challenges and adapt to changing circumstances
- Previous experience with Analytics or Customer Experience platforms