Israel - CTO - Part-time - Student
Glassbox is looking for a Cloud NOC/SOC to join our global Cloud team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Respond to application & security events and various technical problems in real-time
- Perform system automations using scripts and configuration management tools
- Provide technical and operational support for customers according to SLA’s on AWS/Azure based SaaS production systems
- Monitor problematic events until they are resolved, communicate and work closely with the relevant production development and R&D teams
- Define, create and implement monitoring solutions
- Perform fault detection, isolation, resolution, and root cause analysis
- Part-time position working a shift pattern covering 24/7, and a requirement of 3 shifts per week, including weekend shifts
What You Will Need
- Basic Experience working with LINUX operating systems (scripting)
- Basic Knowledge of scripting language (C-shell/ Bash/Perl/Python)
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Effective communication in English both verbal and writing
- Willing to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Assertive, confident, fast learner, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment