Technical Support Team Lead
Israel - Support - Full-time - Team Lead
Glassbox is looking for a talented and experienced Technical Support Team Lead to join our support team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organisations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Leads and manages local and regional Support Technicians statewide. Manages the team workflow to maximise business and technical efficiencies
- Develops, communicates and implements new policies and processes. Provides alternate work methods or process modifications as necessary
- Assists, coaches and mentors Support Technicians. Ensures all work items are completed satisfactorily and that all customer requests are responded to in a timely manner
- Work with relevant professional groups to ensure correct development practices
- Drive to keep enhancing the performance and capabilities of the group and its people
- Engage with technical and business stakeholders to ensure customer high satisfaction and fast resolution for production issues
- Troubleshoot real-world and challenging customer issues. Debugging complex problems and dealing with both high-throughput and low-latency systems
What You Will Need
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a technical support engineer or as a developer
- 2+ years of managerial experience of a team of 5+ people
- Familiar with Sql and NoSql databases (Postgres, Elastic,ClickHouse)
- Familiar with K8S, Docker environments
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Independent, self-starter and team player
- Excellent / Fluent written and spoken English
- Big Advantage - Prior experience and understanding of digital customer experience (CX) or similar business domain
- Understanding programming language
- Thrives and enjoys working in startups and fast-paced environment