US - Remote - Commercial - Full-time - Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for an Implementation Engineer to join our global Professional Services team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023&#39;s Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
● Implement and integrate Glassbox solution in SaaS and On-premise environments
● Configure the Glassbox solution to connect to data sources and customize platform to meet highly specific customer needs, particularly for data retrieval and insight
● Deliver technical trainings, product demonstration &amp; workshops
● Occasional scripting and development of internal tools/processes
● Take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution and communication
What You Will Need
● A minimum of 5 years experience in a Technical Support function (B2B) dealing with data analysis, website monitoring and software deployment on Windows, Linux (preferred)
● Understanding of network protocols (HTTP/S, TCP) with experience diagnosing connection-related issues and analyzing traffic data (Wireshark)
● Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
● Outstanding customer service, presentation and writing skills
● Willingness to travel occasionally
● Experience with mobile application development and troubleshooting (plus)
● Previous programming and/or shell scripting experience