US - Remote - Commercial - Full-time - Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for an Insights Manager to join our global Insights team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
● Identify, quantify, and resolve sources of friction in the customer digital journey
● Diagnose customer experience issues from digital properties (web and native mobile)
● Conduct research, perform analysis, document and communicate findings, and deliver value to Glassbox customers
● Become an expert on the Glassbox platform and develop a consultative relationship with each assigned customer
● Partner with your customers and provide guidance on best practices for leveraging Glassbox to deliver maximum business value
● Work in customer-centric teams to drive adoption and enablement activities across your customers to expand opportunities at existing customer organizations
● Manage your customer book-of-business
What You Will Need
● 3-5 years of related experience, ideally in customer experience analytics
● Demonstrated success in customer conversion optimization
● Excellent analytical and quantitative skills coupled with strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills
● A mastery of digital analytics and best practices for UX/UI
● Experience with Digital Customer Experience Analytics tools such as Glassbox (strongly preferred), Acoustic (Tealeaf), Quantum Metric, Contentsquare (Clicktale), or FullStory
● Advanced experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is strongly preferred
● Experience with eCommerce, digital marketing, A/B Testing, or VoC platforms