Israel - R&D - Full-time - Tech Lead
Glassbox is looking for a Frontend Architect to join our global R&D team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Overseeing the entire system from an Architectural perspective and making hands-on contributions while leading the architectural and infrastructural changes toward the vision you've built
- Lead the implementation of key tasks in a highly technological, innovative, and vibrant environment
- Lead design sessions and reviews around frontend technology and best practices
- Maintain high software engineering standards for scale and quality
- Lead by example – roll up your sleeves, design and write excellent code to solve complicated tasks
- Contribute to the engineering culture and methodologies of Glassbox
What You Will Need
- 7+ years of experience in frontend development with a strong focus on Angular
- Comprehensive understanding of modern HTML, CSS, and DOM API
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing with advanced architectural issues
- Experience with designing and building large-scale web applications
- Keen and passionate about code quality, usability, and end-user experience
- Results-driven, fast learner, team player
- Broad knowledge of system architecture patterns and best practices
- A passion for hands-on work and the ability to guide and mentor others on professional matters
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Thrives and enjoys working in startups and fast-paced environment