Technical Support Engineer
US - Remote - Commercial - Full-time - Senior
Glassbox is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our global Support team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare, and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced, and metrics-driven trainer, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
● Manage customer technical issues from initial investigation to resolution, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution, and communication
● Learn and work technologies like, Databases, Mobile development, web technologies and troubleshooting
● Become a focal point for top-tier enterprise customers (airlines, banks, car industry), work closely with customer stakeholders, and provide deep-level support
● Work with R&D on customer-escalated issues
● Enrich our client knowledge with relevant technical information and improve process automation
What You Will Need
● 5+ years of experience with supporting client-server applications on Windows and Linux environments, application and server-side
● Web Analysis skills - the ability to analyze client and server web traffic
● Experience with Linux operation
● Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and support methodology
● Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
● Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
● Understanding of website monitoring and debugging tools, JS, HTML, cookies and web analytics, HTTP and REST APIs, fiddler
● Experience supporting applications running over Docker and K8S infrastructure
● Knowledge of Mobile App development environments, frameworks, and tools