Israel - R&D - Full-time - Senior
Glassbox is looking for a senior IOS Developer to join our global R&D.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare, and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- You will be in charge of defining, designing, and implementing features that will enrich our SDK vast monitoring capabilities
- Research existing native API to the full extent to make sure we collect all the data we need to produce our insights on the user journey
- Work on performance optimization (we should always inspire to have as minor as possible impact on the hosting app), stability, data and CPU consumption are also very important for us
- Learn new technologies such as Flutter/Dart, SwiftUI and innovate the data analytics collection from those technologies
What You Will Need
- 5+ years of Software experience, at least 2 years experience in iOS development
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift, and iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Graphics, and SwiftUI
- Experience with asynchronous application design and with iOS concurrency (GCD)
- Performance and memory tuning mindset
- Ability to work highly autonomously; we drop you into the team and let you figure it out by asking questions and crafting your own projects
- BSc in Computer Science or Mamram / 8200 graduate
- Startup attitude, Team player
- Experience developing with Swift language and SwiftUI
- Familiar with iOS and Apple dev-ops ecosystem, for example, xcode bots and cocoapods, building xcframework
- Experience with continuous integration and Proficient unit test writing