Sr. Marketing Manager, Global Campaigns
US - Remote - Marketing - Full-time - Manager
Glassbox is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager, Global Campaigns to join our high performing marketing team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, Global Campaigns to join our high-performing marketing team.
You are a demand generation expert who knows the power of integrated campaigns and has a track-record of designing and delivering programs that drive growth.
Your superpower is the ability to grab and keep our audiences’ attention across channels and compel them to engage further. This role requires strong cross-functional collaboration and a results-oriented mindset.
We operate in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where team members are expected to shift seamlessly from strategic and creative thinking to flawless execution and analysis.
In return, you’ll grow professionally while working with a great team.
What You Will Do
- Commit to building your knowledge of our business, technology and buyers to drive campaign strategies
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to targeted personas, industries or accounts that engage potential buyers across channels and convert them into active sales prospects
- Identify messages and offers that will stand out to our key personas and ICP accounts
- Team with marketing, sales and business peers and leaders to gather inputs, develop deliverables and optimize the performance of your campaigns
- Be able to create campaign messages, copy and creative deliverables independently or with the support of agencies/colleagues
- Serve as the primary owner of our email marketing channel and its performance
- Continuously measure performance against targets and drive efficiency to ensure maximum campaign ROI
- Communicate proactively with cross-functional stakeholders around campaign strategies, activities and results
What You Will Need
- 8+ years of campaigns, demand gen or ABM experience in B2B organizations some of which must be in enterprise software/SaaS
- Proven experience creating, managing and optimizing integrated campaigns from the ground up that grow pipeline and revenue. You must be able to work effectively with agencies but not rely exclusively on them
- History of executing on a wide range of marketing strategies and tactics, such as ABM, email marketing, digital advertising, content syndication, events, webinars, and more
- Hands-on user of marketing automation, CRM and ABM platforms and other marketing technologies
- Data-driven mindset and understanding of key marketing metrics
- Strong cross-functional communicator and collaborator who can also work independently
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to juggle multiple priorities as well as to work efficiently to meet timelines and budgets
- Proactive and self-motivated to learn, create strategies and plans and deliver against them