US - Remote - Commercial - Full-time - Senior
Glassbox is looking for an Account Manager to join our global Expansion team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
The Senior Account Manager is a critical front line function, responsible for expansion, cross-sell and upsell revenue.
The position will interface across all Company teams and functions including Insights Managers, Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers, Finance and Legal, in order to ensure both customer and Company goals are successfully met.
What You Will Do
- Manage the client life-cycle playbook and targeted sales plays
- Build an annual expansion plan per account
- Promote the Glassbox value proposition to existing customers within a highly competitive market
- Manage complex sales cycles for value creation and expansions
- Maintain and develop relationships within the assigned accounts
- As part of a cross-functional team, monitor and improve customer satisfaction via Insights Managers, Customer Success Managers and Implementation teams
- Excel within a fast-paced, dynamic organization
What You Will Need
- 5+ years of B2B Enterprise Account Management experience preferably in the digital analytics industry
- Martech experience - Must
- Thorough understanding of enterprise account management and show a methodical approach to managing a territory
- Demonstrated market knowledge and competitive knowledge opportunities
- Proven history of exceptional quota attainment
- Bachelor's Degree
- DX analytics background
- Enterprise solution sales, value based selling approach
- Experience managing 40+ accounts