Enterprise Account Executive
US - Remote - Commercial - Full-time - Senior
Glassbox is looking for an Account Executive to join our Global Sales team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Engage with direct and indirect Enterprise opportunities to drive growth and business strategy
- Create and maintain a healthy pipeline, protect & grow the deal size, and shorten sales cycle time
- Research accounts to understand their needs to generate interest and create urgency
- Establish executive relationships of targeted accounts and setting the account strategy
- Quantify and implicate the business pain to test the buy cycle strength and forecast accuracy
- Actively update Salesforce activities, close plans, and relationship mapping
- Proactively maintain industry best practices to be a subject matter expert for customers
- Being the focal and contact point for all internal and external interfaces
- Serve as a Glassbox ambassador by attending tradeshows and conferences
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ Years of experience selling SaaS products to major Enterprise customers- Financial Services or Insurance preferred
- Deep understanding of the customer experience analytics market
- Disciplined sales model approach to business value alignment, qualification, and contract negotiation
- Hunter mentality with history of generating net new revenue and consistently overachieving goals
- Tech-savvy and proactive strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Detail-oriented with the ability to summarize and present a concise message
- Ability to thrive in dynamic and adaptive work environment
- Willingness to 40%-60% travel
- DX analytics background