Full Stack Developer
Israel - R&D - Full-time - Entry-Level
Glassbox is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Global R&D team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary scrum team
- Take part in the development process of a big product with advanced architecture and a huge amount of data
- Develop using the latest JS technologies including Angular
- Create new modules & features
- Support existing code
- Conduct Code reviews
- End-to-end development of Frontend software components (design, development, testing, and maintenance)
- Work closely with product, architects, DevOps, and guild leaders
What You Will Need
- 1+ year of experience in working on large web-based applications (Big advantage if you developed using Angular)
- Node.js Experience - advantage
- Experience working with scrum methodology
- Contribute to technological and architectural decisions
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Team player – a proven ability to work in a dynamic startup environment