Talent Acquisition Partner
Israel - HR - Full-time - Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our global HR team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will be a crucial key player in scaling the success of the business growth in exceeding global hiring targets !
You will be leading and operationalizing the talent processes throughout creating a remarkable holistic candidate journey.
The ideal candidate will bring experience and expertise together with the enthusiasm to learn and master new domains and develop their recruitment skills within a large & dynamic company.
We are looking for a creative self-starter that is results-oriented and data driven. Add to that someone who can follow up and get things done in a fast-moving and changing environment.
Nevertheless, high-energy and collaborative team player with a can-do approach.
What Will You Do
- Lead and manage the end-to-end global recruitment process up to the offering stage
- Partner closely with your business units to create innovative and scalable sourcing strategies to meet business goals
- Utilize recruitment metrics and analytics to measure and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruitment process
- Provide constructive and transparent feedback to candidates and hiring managers throughout the hiring process
- Provide and maintain excellent candidate experience
Talent Sourcing and Engagement
- Work with multiple channels to identify and attract top talent through various methods, including prospecting, job boards, social media, and networking events, and maintain a strong talent pipeline
- Build and maintain recruitment channels (non profit organizations, universities, different apps and etc.) and implement strategies for candidate outreach
Employer Branding & Social Media
- Take part and lead cross organizational recruiting initiatives, such as candidate experience, diversity, employer brand, etc.
- Plan and organize recruiting-related events and special projects - Meetups, special programs, tech events, panels and webinars
What Will You Need
- At least 3 years experience as a global recruiter from a high-tech company - Must
- Experience with end-to-end recruitment processes, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates
- Strong analytical skills with recruitment metrics and analytics, as well as excellent Excel knowledge and capabilities - Must
- Proven sourcing and head-hunting knowledge
- Excellent English (interview conducting level) and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization as well as externally
- BA in a related field from a leading institution, MA/MBA- Advantage