Business Operations Manager
Israel - Business Operation & Analytics - Full-time - Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Business Operation Manager to join our Business Operation & Analytics team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
- Work in a dynamic environment, establish relationships with global teams of Glassbox
- Work closely with executive management to achieve outcomes based on company goals
- Collect feedback from the different teams, identify processes and areas that need improvements and recommend solutions to improve Glassbox’s cross-functional process
- Create monthly reports to management on key findings and assessments
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve current processes across the different teams, optimizing our procedures for efficiency and productivity
- Design and lead company wide initiatives to improve key business processes
- Create procedures and protocols (such as checklists) and distribute to staff
- Monitor day-to-day operations, report on performance, and recommend actionable improvements when necessary
- +3 years of Experience in a operational/project management role in a technological environment, ideally in a tech company that went through a significant scale up process
- Experience in leading projects from A to Z of cross department processes
- To be self-starter who is able to collaborate with various teams across the business
- To be data oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills
- To be highly skilled in presentation preparation, while being able to gather all required information and provide clear messaging and insights
- To be creative, independent problem solver
- Able to independently learn new subjects and understand the impact on the day to day of an existing organization
- Superb communication skills – ability to communicate complex subjects to different audiences, making them engaged and driving delivery
- Fluent in English