Israel - Finance - Full-time - Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Financial Controller to join our global Finance team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare, and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
- Experience from one of the Big 4 Accounting firms - Hi Tech department (advantage)
- Experience in Hi Tech company 2-3 years (SAAS company an advantage)
- Familiar with IFRS (advantage)
- Experience with SOX or iSOX Processes (Advantage)
- Fluent in English - written and verbal
- Team player with good inter-personal and communication skills
- Independent, detail oriented and self-learning while having the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Proven experience of working with public companies and quarterly reports
- Knowledge in ERP systems - NetSuite (Advantage)
- Take part of the Month-end closing processes and other additional closing requirements
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly and annually reports as well as work with our auditors
- Support budget vs actual analysis
- Prepare and oversee iSOX process requirements and documentation
- Work with the different tax authorities
- Monitor accounting processes in accordance with accounting principles
- Oversee daily operations of financial activities
- Work closely with the company bookkeepers