Technical Support Engineer
US - Remote - Support - Full-time - Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our global Support team.
We are Glassbox, and our mission is to reveal the insights that empower organizations to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences.
We are growing and have been recognized by G2 as one of 2023's Top 100 Software Companies in the world.
Our customers are the best of the best and include six out of the ten largest global banks, the world’s largest hotel chain, the largest healthcare, and the largest telecommunications company in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
If you are a dynamic, successful, experienced metrics-driven leader, Glassbox might be a great fit.
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
● Understanding of website monitoring and debugging tools, JS, HTML, cookies & web analytics, HTTP and REST APIs, fiddler
● Experience supporting applications running over Docker and K8S infrastructure
● Knowledge of Mobile App development environments, frameworks, and tools
What You Will Need
● 3-5 years of experience supporting client-server applications on Windows and Linux environments, application and server-side
● Web Analysis skills - the ability to analyze Client & Server web traffic
● Experience with Linux operation
● Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and support methodology
● Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
● Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment