Norwich Office | Full-time | Entry-level
SessionCam is looking for a Market Researcher to join our Sales team.
SessionCam was recently acquired by Glassbox to deliver the industry's most complete and actionable view of all web and mobile interactions.
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
This is an opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology and top-tier customers while solving problems at an incredible scale.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What you'll be doing
- Create segmented reports of company websites using sales intelligence tools
- Research/ prospect profiles using sales tools
- Identify contact information for sales prospects
- Clean and import data to CRM for individual projects
- Build ad hoc reports for Team Lead where required
- Customer relationship management system (CRM) upkeep
- Sending out LinkedIn messages to targeted prospects to explore new opportunities for engagement
What You Will Need
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to accurately update records
- Professional and articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Excel and a CRM system would be advantageous but is not essential
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Highly confident and bubbly personality
- A genuine interest in building a career within business administration