Professional Services Engineer
London Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Professional Services Engineer to join our Professional Services team.
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
We are seeking a Professional Services Engineer to support product delivery from the implementation phase to customer support.
This position is part of the company’s global Customer Success Group.
We’re looking for an ambitious person with drive and passion for customer support for this challenging role.
What You will do
- Configure the Glassbox solution to connect with data sources and customize the platform to meet highly specific customer needs, particularly for data retrieval and insights
- Support the Sales process and answer detailed questions on the technical aspects of the solutions, such as architecture, operation, and capabilities
- Provide ongoing phone/email/WebEx support as part of our Global Customer Support
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems and researching answers
- Improve system performance by identifying issues and recommending changes
- Provide feedback and insights to the business and R&D teams
What you will need
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B Technical Support experience in Linux system admin, website data analytics and monitoring, and software deployment
- Exceptional communication skills - able to work with clients, partners and colleagues, discussing technical issues is of paramount importance. You will also be required to deliver knowledge transfer sessions to the wider, global team
- Understanding of network protocols (TLS, TCP) and knowledge of using tools, such as Telnet, nslookup, tcpdump, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrable knowledge of cloud technology - AWS and Azure
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in a related discipline - Computer Science / Engineering
- Knowledge in Google Cloud Platform
- Comfortable with basic scripting in Bash or Python
- Demonstrable Customer Service experience
- Basic Project and time management skills in managing multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints
- Mobile application development & troubleshooting skills