Field Marketing Specialist
New York Office | Full-time | Entry-level
Glassbox is looking for a Field Marketing Specialist to join our global Marketing team, supporting the Americas region.
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
This role will be focused on executing marketing programs that drive demand and revenue growth. You will be responsible for planning and coordinating marketing activities that include events, webinars, email marketing campaigns, social media, customer advocacy and more.
This is an ideal role for someone with a few years of marketing experience who wants to expand their marketing knowledge and skills within a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS company. Success requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work autonomously and outstanding written and verbal communications.
What you will do
- Identify and manage execution of all types of events, such as trade shows, webinars, training sessions, workshops and seminars. You must be able to effectively manage deadlines, secure resources and develop written and creative deliverables that are used pre-, during and post-event to maximize its outcome.
- Develop and implement promotional communications, including email, web and social media, for your marketing activities.
- Format and upload leads from marketing programs and ensure proper follow-up
- Measure the performance and ROI of marketing activities
- Coordinate customer engagement for advocacy and community activities
- Build relationships with regional sales colleagues and support prioritized requests for marketing assistance
- Support the marketing team with regular communications, budget, dashboard and calendar management
What You Will Need
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a field marketing, events or campaigns role in a B2B technology company
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize a high volume of tasks with accuracy and timely completion; strong attention to detail
- Proven experience in measuring the performance of marketing activities and making data-driven decisions
- Comfortable to drive activities independently; a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to create professional marketing communications independently
- Proficiency in using MS Office, marketing automation and CRM