Global Sales Development Director
New York Office | Full-time | Management
Glassbox is looking for a Global Director to lead our SDR (Sales Development Representative) teams.
Glassbox is the global leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market with record-setting annual revenue, and most recently by acquiring another leading player in the CX market – SessionCam.
Together, as an agile collaborative team, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What you'll be doing?
· Continue to build and lead the sales development teams across the company and build a team culture
· Recruit, train, and develop the sales development team members to sustain business scale and growth
· Full responsibility for the performance, training, and coaching of the sales development team - lead by example
· Lead the sales development team to meet and exceed business targets
· Ensure qualified opportunities are optimized for further sales development and closure
· Create and manage clear processes, implement stakeholder SLAs and streamline activities to ensure a productive and effective top of the funnel
· Work closely with Demand Generation to develop appropriate marketing campaigns and input into messaging and content as required
· Vocalize the efforts, successes, and challenges from the field
· Be an integral part of the company’s extended leadership team, taking part in initiatives that support growth within the organization
What You Will Need?
· 5+ years relevant experience in a B2B SDR leadership roles in a SaaS company; global team management preferred
· Bachelor's degree
· Methodical, detail-oriented mindset; ability to build processes and lead them in the organization
· Self-starter and goal-oriented
· Accountability and ability to take ownership on team efforts and processes
· Experience with online database search tools and CRM platforms (e.g. Discover.Org, SalesLoft, Salesforce.com, SimilarWeb, Marketo)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Adaptive in an evolving business landscape and fast-paced environment
· People-oriented and coaching expert
· Strong organizational and time management skills