Israel Office | Full-time | Entry-level
Glassbox is looking for a Technical Writer to join our Product team.
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What You Will Do
Glassbox is looking for someone who will bring their creativity and prowess to a blooming mid-sized startup.
You will work closely with Product, R&D, and other stakeholders to create high-quality technical material used by industry leaders.
- Work with Product and R&D to document features, APIs, and technical integration guides
- Provide your insight and expertise to create and refine product UI text
- Create rich and engaging product tutorials for several types of users
- Develop onboarding content for users stepping into our product for the first time
- Write Release Notes to keep our customers informed on version updates
- Develop new experiences for our documentation that blow our customers away
What you will need
- Native English speaker
- Experience writing software/API documentation & instructional material
- Ability to understand highly technical material (and engineers) quickly & communicate it efficiently to a target audience
- Ready to hit the ground running & adapt quickly
- Understanding of HTML/XML/CSS/JS
- Experience using enterprise documentation tools - Paligo or Zendesk is a bonus