Intelligent insights meet incomparable privacy and security
Growing your digital business is imperative, but so is protecting customer data privacy and security. Achieve both with Glassbox.
Protect your customers and your business
When it comes to protection, Glassbox leaves nothing to chance. Our digital experience intelligence platform offers a multitude of data privacy and security functions to ensure you’ll never expose sensitive information that could put your customer’s privacy—or your organization—at risk.
- Omits sensitive information by default, but is fully customizable.
- Compliant with privacy regulations, including HIPAA, GLBA, PCI, CCPA and GDPR.
- Four-layer security strategy addresses data, product and infrastructure security plus ongoing assurance.
Rely on the highest security standards
When we say we have high standards, we mean it. Glassbox is the first and only digital experience intelligence company to receive the ISO 22701 certification for our privacy management framework. Further, we are audited biannually and are both SOC 2 and ISO 27001 certified.
Deployment options for any requirement
Glassbox meets the information security requirements of even the most discerning organizations, including 6 of the world’s 10 largest banks, with multiple deployment options. Get the flexibility you want with the security you need.
- Single-tenant cloud deployment in your choice of AWS or Microsoft Azure your Glassbox system is securely isolated.
- Multi-tenant cloud deployment offers a cost-effective way for mid-sized organizations to realize the best in digital experience intelligence while still maintaining high security standards per our CSA/ISO 9001, 27001, 27017, 27018, SOC 1-2, NIST and privacy-shield certifications.
On-premises deployment offers the greatest control over your data protection.
Privacy and security by design
Our tools are configured out-of-the-box to deliver the maximum degree of privacy, ensuring personal data collection adheres to the principle of data minimization.
Omission and masking
You control what data is captured and visible to Glassbox users. Omit what’s highly sensitive and mask additional data based on pre-set rules or business needs.
Glassbox uses high-strength encryption to protect all communication between end-user devices and our servers. Passwords are also encrypted and excluded from our logs.
Easiest to Use in Digital Analytics
Glassbox Platform Overview
Look no further
Discover how you can understand your digital customers better without sacrificing their privacy.