Business Operations Manager
Glassbox is looking for a Business Operations Manager to join our Global Operations team
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do
- Work in a dynamic environment, establish relationships with global teams of Glassbox
- Collect feedback from the different teams, identify processes and areas that need improvements, recommend solutions to improve Glassbox’s cross-functional process, etc.
- Build Glassbox’s operations playbook, driving the next scale-up phase of the company
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve current processes across the different teams, optimizing our procedures for efficiency and productivity
- Design and lead company-wide initiatives to improve key business processes
What You Will Need
- +5 years of Experience in an operational/project management role in a technological environment, ideally in a tech company that went through a significant scale-up process
- To be a self-starter who is able to collaborate with various teams across the business
- To be data-oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills
- To be a creative, independent problem solver
- Able to independently learn new subjects and understand the impact on the day to day of an existing organization
- Superb communication skills – ability to communicate complex subjects to different audiences, making them engaged and driving delivery
- Fluent in English