Glassbox is looking for a DevOps to join our Global R&D team.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do
- You will work with cutting-edge technologies and will deal with a wide variety of challenges implementing a scalable global distributed infrastructure
- Work with a wide range of technologies and make complex things simple
- Working closely with many teams from the organization
What You Will Need
- Strong understanding of DevOps culture, methods, and principles
- Programming experience - Java/ Python
- Understanding of micro-service architecture and at least 2 years experience with Docker / Kubernetes environments
- Good knowledge and experience with monitoring tools
- At least 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Good knowledge of different automation tools and approaches, including Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, configuration management
- Knowledge of Linux shell scripting and Linux systems administration experience
- Passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- BS in Computer Science or a related field