Glassbox is looking for an M&A Manager to join our Global BizDev team.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do
- Lead the research, analysis, and identification of M&A opportunities to support Glassbox’s strategic priorities and growth
- Assessment of the opportunities and risks in potential transactions and coordinate diligence efforts
- Analyze acquisitions, identify any accounting and reporting issues and analyze the impact in the joint venture. Monitor all potential mergers and acquisitions and analyze their financial impact on business
- Work with C level and the board to drive internal thinking on expansion opportunities
- Work with cross-functional teams from multiple disciplines including Product, Operations, Engineering, Legal, Marketing, Finance, HR, and others to successfully execute transactions
- Quarterbacking all stages of valuations and following processes related to including product-specific diligence, market analysis, and conducting primary and secondary research, modeling, due diligence, structuring, legal documentation, and board committee presentations
- Determine and define project scope and objectives, identify resources needed to reach objectives, and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner while providing project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics (MBA is preferred)
- Experience in negotiating financial deals along with the ability to make wise decisions coupled with a keen eye for detail
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of financial business law, be familiar with fundamental company acquisitions strategies
- 2+ years experience in corporate development, private equity or venture capital, or strategic consulting in technology sectors
- Prooven experience in M&A processes
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and strong quantitative analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain a network of relationships that facilitate deal flow
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally