Customer Success Manager
Glassbox is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Americas Customer Success team.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
The focus of the role would be to help our customers achieve their business goals with the use of the Glassbox platform. Working closely with other teams such as: Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Business Insights experts, and Product to ensure the customers gain significant value from using our platform will be crucial. The individual's performance is based on specific metrics associated with customer product adoption, expansion, retention (renewals), and advocacy.
What You Will Do
- Relationship Management: Partner with customers to create and implement Customer Success Plans, Establish trusted advisor relationships with key executive sponsors to align with their business goals; develop a consultative relationship to learn and understand their key initiatives. Schedule and lead onsite visits once per quarter/six months for key accounts (once we are able to meet in person again)
- Value realization: Understand business needs, use cases, data, and metrics identified to measure success in order to hold review sessions with key stakeholders
- Account Management: Define adoption and expansion strategies in collaboration with other team members (Professional Services, Business Insights, and Product teams). Own the business review process, and account health check
- Communications: Develop a communication cadence, and leadership on product updates that impact your customers’ activities and objectives; facilitate working sessions, training, product demos, executive briefings, and client appreciation activities
- Product Adoption: Drive product engagement and develop power users, as well as acting as the customer’s voice within Glassbox. Monitor platform activity
- Project Management: Facilitate business process optimization workshops and manage complex work efforts with customers and Glassbox team members
- Product Expert: Establish and maintain expert-level knowledge of product capabilities
- Team player: Partner with our Business Insights team to help deliver data insights for web and mobile applications. Support the renewal process in collaboration with sales, and other teams
What You Will Need
- At least 2 years in a customer-facing role as an Account Manager, Technical Account Manager or Customer Success Manager, managing a portfolio of F100 customers in an enterprise SaaS analytics technology environment
- Exceptional communication, presentation, executive-level relationship management, and project management skills
- Experience delivering SaaS solutions for midmarket and enterprise business customers
- Experience and a solid understanding of web technologies, digital analytics; best practices for UX/UI, product management, software release management
- Demonstrated ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
- Proactive, meticulous, detail-oriented, with a go-getter attitude that takes the initiative and gets things done
- Understand cloud architecture, and software development processes
- Experience with: Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager, Tealeaf, Heap
- Experience with on-premise products
- Fluency in any of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese