QA Automation Team Leader
Glassbox is looking for a QA Automation Team Leader to join our Global QA team
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Manage a team of several QA automation engineers working on a large-scale, distributed product
- Manage automation projects, infrastructure, and day-to-day automation team tasks
- Building and maintaining automation framework and infrastructure
- Plan, develop and execute automation delivery pipelines for CI/CD
- Plan and develop performance tests automation and maintain performance environment
- Perform hands-on development for high scale QA automation
- Work closely with the larger QA Team, QA Director, and R&D developers to ensure our system stability via automated testing of functional and non-functional requirements
- Monitor, perform troubleshooting and handle failures in automation test issues
- Create regular and ad hoc automation test reports on a daily basis using allure, XRAY, TM4J, and Jira
What You Will Need
- 1 + years experience managing a QA automation teams with at least 3 members
- 5+ years of experience planning, developing, executing, and monitoring automation tests in a complex and distributed environment
- 5+ years of experience with building and maintaining automation frameworks and infrastructure using at least 2 of the next tools : Mocha/ Cypress.io/ Selenium/ Webdriverio/ Postman/ IntelliJ and more
- 2+ years of experience with automating web applications
- Hands-on development experience in code languages: Java/C#
- Experience writing executing complex scripts: Shell script/Batch files/ Python or similar language
- Experience with QA methodologies
- Experience with CI methodology & servers such as TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.
- Working with Linux systems
- High level of communication, leadership skills, excellent problem-solving & decision-making skills
- Effective communication in English – both verbally and written
- Experience writing and running performance tests for distributed systems
- Experience developing Mobile automation tests using Appium and Kobiton
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineer