Enterprise Sales Development Representative (Bilingual Spanish)
Glassbox is looking for a Bilingual Spanish Enterprise SDR to help us tap into new lines of business.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
The Enterprise SDRs are responsible for contacting leads, qualifying them as prospects, educating them about Glassbox, and scheduling meetings with the sales team. Moreover, as front-line representatives, the SDRs play a key role in forming prospects’ first impression of Glassbox, therefore must have strong interpersonal communication skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.).
The SDRs may be tasked with handling outbound prospecting as well as inbound.
What You Will Do
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities
- Use a consultative selling approach to gather prospect needs
- Learn how the sales and marketing organization works from the ground up and build the foundation for your career at Glassbox
- Work with your dedicated Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn, and other social mediums
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn your Sales Executive into a guru ahead of their calls
- Diligently update SalesForce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
- Shadow your dedicated Account Executive, and marketing team members in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for your next role within the Glassbox family
- You’ll be expected to hit key KPIs and business objectives
What You Will Need
- 1-3 years of experience in a B2B Business/Sales Development role
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English and Spanish
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain Glassbox value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with
- The ability to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it
- Ability to multitask and adapt quickly to changes
- Experience from a SaaS company
- BA/BS degree
- Familiarity with any of the following: SFDC, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn SalesNav, Connect & Sell