Glassbox is looking for a Director R&D to join our Global R&D team.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Lead several R&D teams in Israel and Offshore locations
- Responsibility over execution of the group in time and quality
- Work with relevant professional groups to assure correct development practices
- Promote agile methodology and practices within the group
- Drive towards full CI/CD approach and promote automation agenda
- Work closely with product department to build roadmap and sprints execution
- Mentor other managers in the group, develop them as leaders
- Drive to keep enhancing the performance and capabilities of the group and its people (velocity, feedback culture, etc.)
- Promotes a culture of quality in the group
What You Will Need
- Group management experience of at least 3 years with 10+ members
- Experience of at least 3 years of hands-on coding with 1 or more of the following technologies – Java, React/Angular
- Proficiency managing and maturing teams in an agile environment
- Experience managing managers
- Experience managing teams in offshore locations
- Experience working with both relational and NoSQL databases (e.g. Postgres, Cassandra, Elastic, etc)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent/Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience as a manager during agile transformation phase
- Experience working in a full CI/CD environment