Glassbox is looking for a Frontend Developer to join our Global R&D team.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Lead the implementation of key tasks in a highly technological, innovative, and vibrant environment
- Lead design sessions and reviews around frontend technology and best practices
- Work as part of a Scrum team in collaboration with product, design, testers and backend developers
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary!
- Brand new high-spec laptop and cash to help set up your home office (if you decide to work remotely)
- Plenty of training opportunities and budget
- 5% company Pension contribution
- Be part of a global development community building a best in class product
What You Will Need
- Comprehensive understanding of modern HTML, CSS and DOM API
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Advanced knowledge and experience with at least one major client-side framework (such as Angular, React or VueJS)
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing with advanced architectural issues
- Keen and passionate for code quality, usability and end-user experience
- Results driven, fast learner, team player
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent would be an advantage - but it’s definitely not essential