Glassbox is looking for a Frontend Architect to join our Global Frontend team.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Overseeing the entire system from an Architectural perspective and making hands-on contributions while leading the architectural and infrastructural changes towards the vision you've built
- Lead the implementation of key tasks in a highly technological, innovative, and vibrant environment
- Lead design sessions and reviews around frontend technology and best practices
- Maintain high software engineering standards for scale and quality
- Lead by example – roll up your sleeves, design and write excellent code to solve complicated tasks
- Contribute to the engineering culture and methodologies of Glassbox
What You Will Need
- 5+ years in frontend development
- Keen and passionate about code quality, usability, and end-user experience
- Results-driven, fast learner, team player
- Comprehensive understanding of modern HTML, CSS, and DOM API
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Advanced knowledge and experience with at least one major client-side framework (such as Angular, React, or VueJS)
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing with advanced architectural issues
- Broad knowledge of system architecture patterns and best practices
- A passion for hands-on work and the ability to guide and mentor others on professional matters
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience with designing and building large-scale web applications
- Thrives and enjoys working in startups and fast-paced environment