Junior Data Privacy & Compliance Counsel
Glassbox is looking for a Data Privacy & Compliance Counsel to join our Global Compliance & Data Protection team under the Global Legal department.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Inform, advise, and issue recommendations to the various departments of the organization about their obligations to comply with the GDPR, CCPA, and other data protection laws and cyber security standers.
- Maintain and improve our our high security and privacy standers
- Draft, review, and negotiate data processing, comercial, and software agreements with business partners, vendors, and customers
- Advise on data protection impact assessments both for our operations and our customers
- Work with internal stakeholders, including the product team, to promote data privacy and other compliance initiatives
- Assist in ensuring compliance with governmental and security regulations and standards, such as ISO27001, SOC2, GDPR, HIPAA, etc.
- Support the sales and Customer Success team in responding to customer requests regarding the security and privacy controls of Glassbox’s products and infrastructure
- Collaborate on the company's security and data privacy audit questionnaires to appropriately reflect the company's standards to its customers and partners
- Collaborate with additional stakeholders on promoting a culture of security and privacy through awareness training for Glassbox employees
What You Will Need
- 1+ years of relevant experience (post-internship) experience as a Legal Counsel preferably from a high-tech company or as a lawyer in a major law firm
- Familiarity with relevant privacy regulations, such as GDPR, HIPAA, and CCPA, including experience in working to achieve compliance with their requirements
- Graduate of a leading university or college
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and fast-paced work environment
- Technology oriented and technical capabilities and understanding of tech environments and systems
- Familiarity with cloud and SAAS technologies
- Experience with security tools and technologies
- Willingness to expand beyond the legal scope