Israel - R&D - Full-time - Director
Glassbox is looking for a QA Manager to join our Global R&D team
We are Glassbox, the world's leader in digital experience intelligence (DXI), and on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to leading brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up company that continues to grow quarter-on-quarter and our customers love us - named a 2022 leader in nine G2 categories based on customer reviews!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Directly manage 4 QA engineers (automation and manual)
- Matrix manage another 10 QA engineers residing in squads structure (automation and manual)
- Design, implement, improve, and ensure company quality standards
- Achieve quality assurance objectives by monitoring, reviewing, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Train, motivate, and coach employees
- Create reports to track progress
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity and quality
- Review processes to ensure that they align with current industry trends
- Analyze data to find opportunities to improve quality
What You Will Need
- 5+ years experience managing QA teams of at least 10 members, both direct and matrix management, including offshore, in an Agile environment
- 3+ years experience managing QA automation teams
- 2+ years experience writing and executing automation tests for web based applications
- Significant experience in planning, design, implementing, monitoring, and improving quality standards in a complex and distributed environment
- Significant experience using Jira and test management tools such as Xray, Testrail, Zephyr
- Significant experience implementing QA methodologies in Agile development environments
- Capable of leading cross-organizational processes
- Responsibility, accountability, and desire for excellence
- Diligent with high levels of commitment
- Effective communication in English – both verbally and written
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Management of QA teams in companies with over 100 employees
- Experience working with advanced technologies in the industry such as Docker containers, K8S, Kafka, Big data databases, Elasticsearch