Israel - HR - Full-time - Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for an HRBP IL to join our Global HR team.
We are Glassbox, the world's leader in digital experience intelligence (DXI), and on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to leading brands and their customers worldwide.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up company that continues to grow quarter-on-quarter and our customers love us - named a 2022 leader in nine G2 categories based on customer reviews!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Working closely with managers and employees to improve work relationships, increase productivity and ensure effective communication
- Taking an active part in your department management and strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Creating and implementing global HR processes (Onboarding, Performance review, Internal communication, Talent acquisition, Comp&Ben, well-being, and more)
- Play a key role in cultivating culture, global mindset, and employee engagement; help drive communications and changes to create a culture of clear roles and responsibilities and transparency on site
- Analyze new trends in the industry and bring forward cutting-edge industry knowledge
What You Will Need
- 3+ years as HRBP - a must
- Experience working in a global company - a must
- Has a people-centric, “roll up your sleeves and get it done” work style
- Understanding of all HRBP functions and best practices and experience in implementing HR processes
- Experience and knowledge of HR Platforms (“Hibob,” “Greenhouse” preferred)
- Strong track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of an organization, including executives
- Able to exercise good judgment and discretion, maintaining confidentiality
- Experience working in a Tech environment and especially in hyper-growth stages