Sales Manager – LATAM
US-Remote - Sales - Enterprise - Full-time - Senior
Glassbox is looking for a seasoned Sales Manager to join our Global Sales team, and will be responsible for the LATAM region.
We are Glassbox, the world's leader in digital experience intelligence (DXI), and on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to leading brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up company that continues to grow quarter-on-quarter and our customers love us - named a 2022 leader in nine G2 categories based on customer reviews!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Responsible for revenue generation for all the focus LATAM markets
- Engage with indirect Enterprise opportunities to create and maintain a healthy pipeline, protect & grow the deal size, and shorten sales cycle time
- Assist with sell-through to end customers by working closely with both Glassbox field teams and the partners’ account teams
- Engage with direct and indirect Enterprise opportunities to drive growth and business strategy
- Create and maintain a healthy pipeline, protect & grow the deal size, and shorten sales cycle time
- Research accounts to understand their needs to generate interest and create urgency
- Establish executive relationships of targeted accounts and setting the account strategy
- Actively update Salesforce activities, close plans, and relationship mapping
- Proactively maintain industry best practices to be a subject matter expert for customers
- Being the focal and contact point for all internal and external interfaces
- Serve as a Glassbox ambassador by attending partner meetings, trade shows, and conferences
What You Will Need
- 3-5 years of proven indirect sales experience in the LATAM market
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise customers across verticals
- Experience in managing remote partner relationships
- Bi-lingual fluent both in English and Spanish-must
- Accustomed to providing accurate forecasts and reflecting existing pipeline and future pipelines in customer relationship software (i.e., Salesforce)
- A collaborator, working well with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- A sales-savvy professional passionate about losing deals and expanding a territory