Agency Partner Manager
Norwich - Sales - Mid Market - Full-time - Senior
Glassbox is looking for a Agency Partner Manager to join our Global Partnership team.
We are Glassbox, the world's leader in digital experience intelligence (DXI), and on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to leading brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up company that continues to grow quarter-on-quarter and our customers love us - named a 2022 leader in nine G2 categories based on customer reviews!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do
● Establish and grow agency relationships by seeking partnerships across various agency teams
● Develop partner pipeline management and sales growth
● Serve as an external product expert, educating agencies on Glassbox and help them achieve greater results by utilizing the insights Glassbox provides
● Coach and enable agencies to pitch new business effectively
● Develop long-term strategic plans and conduct quarterly business reviews to build productive relationships with crucial Agency stakeholders and their clients
● Prioritize the book of business based on the understanding of agency opportunities to reach your goals while ensuring exceptional client service across the book of business
● Serve as the voice of the customer providing insights/feedback on products, operations, and opportunities
● Co-marketing initiatives that drive sales, adoption, and branding
What You Will Need
● Agency experience or Agency partnerships experience
● 5+ years of digital marketing, SAAS, media sales, or UX experience with direct client management experience
● Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals with a large book of business with the ability to identify, prioritize and secure business opportunities
● Experience training and presenting content
● Excellent verbal and written English language skills
● Go-getter mentality with a self-starter mindset
● A team player and collaborator
● Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist
● Experience prioritizing and managing projects and tasks within a fast-paced environment
● Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly growing environment
● Ability to incorporate a versatile scope of work that includes Sales Development, Marketing, Sales, and Account Management